Saturday, August 2, 2008

bleary eyed

6am on a Saturday morning, and I'm not sleeping in (or at least longer than I normally do during the week)? eesh!

I'm currently getting ready to head out for a FREE Photoshop workshop. It is through the community college district and it is a prereq for the Interactive Multimedia Certification program that I am currently on the wait list for. Yes. I'm trying to get certified. I've dabbled with Photoshop in the past, but I'd like to know enough to be able to list it on the resume and not feel like I was lying. I need to acquire new job skills and make myself more marketable for future employers right? I shouldn't just sit around and complain that no one has responded to my resume. I need to get out and make things happen!

Anyways, I gotta hurry or I'll be late. Punctuality is a good trait, right? haha.

No comments: